What is it?
The Klimate board is a Real Time Clock (RTC) and environmental sensor (BME280) interface for the BBC microbit. The environmental sensor will give the ability to measure temperature, barometric pressure and humidity. The RTC will give the ability to read current time and date.
- Add Real Time Clock and environmental sensing capabilities to the BBC micro:bit.
- The coincell battery ensures that the RTC & Klimate board continues to keep time when the board is not connected to a power source.
- It features and expansion port for 3v I2C devices, such as an OLED display or ZIP LEDs.
- Write code using the MakeCode Editor.
- Code with ease, courtesy of the custom blocks that have added to the MakeCode Editor.
- When the RTC & Klimate board is powered, it will also power the inserted microbit.
- 1 x Kitronik RTC & Klimate Board
- 1x micro:bit (sold separately)
- 1 x CR2032 battery
Road Test Reviews
Have you used the Klimate Board at home or in the classroom? Share your thoughts on this month's featured accessory in the comments section below...