Greetings New Members!
Welcome to the element14 Community, the first online community specifically for engineers. Read more below to find out about all the perks of your new membership!
Registered members of element14 Community have more options available to them:
- Earn points and badges to help you climb the ranks of the Community! Check out our full document explaining points and badges.
- Access documents that only members are able to view
- Participate in discussion and leave comments
- Use the bookmark feature to easily find important items later when you need them
- Connect with and follow other engineers to help grow your network
- Ask questions and get help from experts
- Learn about key electronics concepts with our Essentials learning series
- Grow your expertise by attending a webinar
- Follow topics that interest you and set up notifications so you'll never miss an update
- Participate in a RoadTest, Design Challenge, Project14 theme, or any of our member exclusive contests
- Learn about and discuss popular tech like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone, Altium CircuitStudio, Autodesk EAGLE, and more
Where Should I Start?
We recommend filling out your profile and uploading/changing your avatar first so your fellow members can learn more about you and your interests. You can access your profile by clicking on the circle which will become your avatar in the top right and clicking 'Profile'
After you've filled out your profile, we recommend "Following" the areas of the Community (e.g. Raspberry Pi) that interest you most, or even the users who create the content that grabs your attention.
If you visit a group then you should see a banner across the bottom of the page where you can click to join:
You can also add fellow members as contacts on the Community by searching for their username, or clicking their username, visiting their user profile and click the '+Connect' button and click 'follow'. You can also send them a private message once you both accept a 'friendship' request.
Have a question or problem using the element14 Community? Visit Feedback and Support where you can get help with issues with the element14 Community from members of the element14 Community staff.
On behalf of the element14 Community, welcome! We're glad you're here!