element14 Community
element14 Community
    Register Log In
  • Site
  • Search
  • Log In Register
  • Community Hub
    Community Hub
    • What's New on element14
    • Feedback and Support
    • Benefits of Membership
    • Personal Blogs
    • Members Area
    • Achievement Levels
  • Learn
    Learn
    • Ask an Expert
    • eBooks
    • element14 presents
    • Learning Center
    • Tech Spotlight
    • STEM Academy
    • Webinars, Training and Events
    • Learning Groups
  • Technologies
    Technologies
    • 3D Printing
    • FPGA
    • Industrial Automation
    • Internet of Things
    • Power & Energy
    • Sensors
    • Technology Groups
  • Challenges & Projects
    Challenges & Projects
    • Design Challenges
    • element14 presents Projects
    • Project14
    • Arduino Projects
    • Raspberry Pi Projects
    • Project Groups
  • Products and Partners
    Products and Partners
    • Arduino
    • Avnet & Tria Boards Community
    • Dev Tools
    • Manufacturers
    • Multicomp Pro
    • Product Groups
    • Raspberry Pi
    • RoadTests & Reviews
  • About Us
    About the element14 Community
  • Store
    Store
    • Visit Your Store
    • Choose another store...
      • Europe
      •  Austria (German)
      •  Belgium (Dutch, French)
      •  Bulgaria (Bulgarian)
      •  Czech Republic (Czech)
      •  Denmark (Danish)
      •  Estonia (Estonian)
      •  Finland (Finnish)
      •  France (French)
      •  Germany (German)
      •  Hungary (Hungarian)
      •  Ireland
      •  Israel
      •  Italy (Italian)
      •  Latvia (Latvian)
      •  
      •  Lithuania (Lithuanian)
      •  Netherlands (Dutch)
      •  Norway (Norwegian)
      •  Poland (Polish)
      •  Portugal (Portuguese)
      •  Romania (Romanian)
      •  Russia (Russian)
      •  Slovakia (Slovak)
      •  Slovenia (Slovenian)
      •  Spain (Spanish)
      •  Sweden (Swedish)
      •  Switzerland(German, French)
      •  Turkey (Turkish)
      •  United Kingdom
      • Asia Pacific
      •  Australia
      •  China
      •  Hong Kong
      •  India
      •  Japan
      •  Korea (Korean)
      •  Malaysia
      •  New Zealand
      •  Philippines
      •  Singapore
      •  Taiwan
      •  Thailand (Thai)
      •  Vietnam
      • Americas
      •  Brazil (Portuguese)
      •  Canada
      •  Mexico (Spanish)
      •  United States
      Can't find the country/region you're looking for? Visit our export site or find a local distributor.
  • Translate
  • Profile
  • Settings
Community Hub
Community Hub
Member's Forum Happy New Year
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Documents
  • Quiz
  • Events
  • Leaderboard
  • Polls
  • Files
  • Members
  • Mentions
  • Sub-Groups
  • Tags
  • More
  • Cancel
  • New
Join Community Hub to participate - click to join for free!
Actions
  • Share
  • More
  • Cancel
Forum Thread Details
  • Replies 20 replies
  • Subscribers 634 subscribers
  • Views 2188 views
  • Users 0 members are here
Related

Happy New Year

cstanton
cstanton over 5 years ago

I've never been one for resolutions, honestly, but for the New Year here's to one that's more hopeful and happier for everyone than the last couple have been.

 

Thanks to the members and top members alike whom make this Community what it is, and I hope you'll stick with us to see through at least another year of Engineering, Electronics and Making!

 

Happy New Year everybody.

  • Sign in to reply
  • Cancel
Parents
  • gecoz
    gecoz over 5 years ago

    Happy new year everyone!

     

    No resolutions for this year, as I already have lots of work lined up for 2021,and I know it won't leave me spare time for much else unfortunately. I shouldn't complain about this, especially in those tough times, but I miss taking part to Roadtests and Project14 (besides being more involved in member's threads etc).

     

    I do have one wish for this year though, which is probably shared by many: to be able to travel safely again,mostly to allow me to visit my mother and my relatives back in Italy. Skype has been a great help for keeping in touch, but I really miss being able to hug them all.

     

    Here to a great 2021, cheers!!

     

    Fabio

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +6 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
Reply
  • gecoz
    gecoz over 5 years ago

    Happy new year everyone!

     

    No resolutions for this year, as I already have lots of work lined up for 2021,and I know it won't leave me spare time for much else unfortunately. I shouldn't complain about this, especially in those tough times, but I miss taking part to Roadtests and Project14 (besides being more involved in member's threads etc).

     

    I do have one wish for this year though, which is probably shared by many: to be able to travel safely again,mostly to allow me to visit my mother and my relatives back in Italy. Skype has been a great help for keeping in touch, but I really miss being able to hug them all.

     

    Here to a great 2021, cheers!!

     

    Fabio

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +6 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
Children
No Data
element14 Community

element14 is the first online community specifically for engineers. Connect with your peers and get expert answers to your questions.

  • Members
  • Learn
  • Technologies
  • Challenges & Projects
  • Products
  • Store
  • About Us
  • Feedback & Support
  • FAQs
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Legal and Copyright Notices
  • Sitemap
  • Cookies

An Avnet Company © 2026 Premier Farnell Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Premier Farnell Ltd, registered in England and Wales (no 00876412), registered office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE.

Follow element14

  • X
  • Facebook
  • linkedin
  • YouTube