Any other female makers out there? (Other than charlotte_godley?)
Any other female makers out there? (Other than charlotte_godley?)
Hello that's me with my facebook B&W shot my pal James took of me, and the larger one is me blushing (you don't see that often) accepting the most award for the most "Best Technology Demonstration Booth" at Cockpit Fest 2014. This year I will have an Instrument panel. And hopefully, an out -window view using google earth. I am wiring my flight controls:


~ Cris H.
Hey if you like this kind of stuff come on down to Cockpit Fest 2015
omg i have wanted an out of the window google earth since i was a kid and wanted to point through airplane windows at whatever weird spot caught my eye...crazy. Of course that was 1967 or something before anything like google earth existed...if you actually made one...wow. i shoulda been a real engineer 
j.
?????
I would have referred this to moderation only I thought perhaps someone else would see the point (if there is one) and explain it to me.
MK
?????
I would have referred this to moderation only I thought perhaps someone else would see the point (if there is one) and explain it to me.
MK
Lucy and all,
Yes, I am working on a flight simulator with a Google Earth out the window view.. NexGen
Joy to all
I don't know - maybe something to do with @cristinaharrison is working on?