Hey guys I am trying to figure all this out, I enjoy learning and trying new things, I am a geocacher and will continue as long as I am able, there is nothing like it.
Hey guys I am trying to figure all this out, I enjoy learning and trying new things, I am a geocacher and will continue as long as I am able, there is nothing like it.
Hi Gayle,
Welcome to the forum. While the technology associated with electronics is the main focus we welcome anyone with an inquisitive mind. There are a lot of people doing very creative projects which are always fun to view. Check things out.
John
Hi Gayle,
Welcome to the forum. While the technology associated with electronics is the main focus we welcome anyone with an inquisitive mind. There are a lot of people doing very creative projects which are always fun to view. Check things out.
John