Hey guys I am trying to figure all this out, I enjoy learning and trying new things, I am a geocacher and will continue as long as I am able, there is nothing like it.
Hey guys I am trying to figure all this out, I enjoy learning and trying new things, I am a geocacher and will continue as long as I am able, there is nothing like it.
Thanks every one, I do believe I am going to enjoy this after all. I am getting the hang of it!!
Welcome Gayle, Of course you belong!
Your learning and so is everyone of us..!
Hi Gayle,
At the very least, just poke around and look at the various discussions.
If you have questions just ask, we have a very diverse membership and we can cover just about anything technology related.
So make yourself at home and enjoy the interactions.
DAB
I'd never heard of geocaching, but now I have.
Hi Gayle,
Welcome to the forum. While the technology associated with electronics is the main focus we welcome anyone with an inquisitive mind. There are a lot of people doing very creative projects which are always fun to view. Check things out.
John