Hey guys I am trying to figure all this out, I enjoy learning and trying new things, I am a geocacher and will continue as long as I am able, there is nothing like it.
Hey guys I am trying to figure all this out, I enjoy learning and trying new things, I am a geocacher and will continue as long as I am able, there is nothing like it.
Hi Gayle,
At the very least, just poke around and look at the various discussions.
If you have questions just ask, we have a very diverse membership and we can cover just about anything technology related.
So make yourself at home and enjoy the interactions.
DAB
Hi Gayle,
At the very least, just poke around and look at the various discussions.
If you have questions just ask, we have a very diverse membership and we can cover just about anything technology related.
So make yourself at home and enjoy the interactions.
DAB