A big congrats to balearicdynamics in reaching Hertz.
It was a long road Enrico but you've reached that step.
A big congrats to balearicdynamics in reaching Hertz.
It was a long road Enrico but you've reached that step.
Hooray! Congrats!
And that can't be a picture of you on that tropical island you live on - I bet you took that while in Nederland, yes?
Enrico Miglino wrote:
I should say that mostly raining diminish what does it means to stain the Netherlands (for more than one year)...In 15 months I didn't saw more than 7 full days without rain
It's a lovely place though, not much different climatically from my homeland. Planning to go back again in November.
Enrico Miglino wrote:
I should say that mostly raining diminish what does it means to stain the Netherlands (for more than one year)...In 15 months I didn't saw more than 7 full days without rain
It's a lovely place though, not much different climatically from my homeland. Planning to go back again in November.