I am an inventor I had a perfect idea so I designed and made it work the kinks out of it and has been operating now two years. It's time to get out here is my problem I have no clue how or even the finance to do anything
I am an inventor I had a perfect idea so I designed and made it work the kinks out of it and has been operating now two years. It's time to get out here is my problem I have no clue how or even the finance to do anything
You should try indiegogo or Kickstarter
You should try indiegogo or Kickstarter
These days, I believe you need to have a plan and a clue, before you can get a project approved on these platforms. If Rik can share his project and allow eyes to see it, he could start a discussion and let others chime in. If it's non-public or NDA, there's no value bringing it in a community forum.