I am an inventor I had a perfect idea so I designed and made it work the kinks out of it and has been operating now two years. It's time to get out here is my problem I have no clue how or even the finance to do anything
I am an inventor I had a perfect idea so I designed and made it work the kinks out of it and has been operating now two years. It's time to get out here is my problem I have no clue how or even the finance to do anything
You might look into taking a class in entrepreneurship. It will give you an overview of what it takes to start a business and run it during it's early phases.
I like the idea! However, I'm not an investor-kind, so I'd rather point you to a resource to help you to tackle the investor-kind. They would all want a pitch deck, something like described here: https://www.uschamber.com/co/run/business-financing/terms-to-know-before-pitching-investors
Here are some funding platforms for projects:
This design, that involves groundwork, cabling, installation and adaption to local (and regularly evolving) garbage can counts and sizes, may be better suited for local business.
It's a great idea and well executed. I don't think there's unique invention that can be patented and then monetised.
In Australia the lift on a bin truck will max out at 75kg will lift 85kg so I did upgrade the whole system to lift 1500kg. The hydraulic systems runs a 5000kg ram yes it over kill but I did have the same concern most people do the right thing but there all ways one.
my thoughts on what to do in the UK may be of limited use.
As a person also in the UK I looked at it and thought "That's going to struggle when the brown bin is full of soil and the recycle bin is full of glass, and the black bin is also full of glass because people have filled the other bin".