i am jacob a biggina in electronics willing to learn more about electronics but dont know where to start, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated
i am jacob a biggina in electronics willing to learn more about electronics but dont know where to start, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Akans Hi, I have some books on my server nexgen-simulations.com. I will suggest two of them: A Textbook of Electrical Technology or Hands-On Electronics. The First book is go to school and You Need High School Algebra I but it is straightforward. BTW you will need a DVM and an adjustable power supply 0 - 20 vdc. ~~ Cris H.
all the books I have are in PDF format..

cstanton I did not turn them into pdfs! most are found on other sites like Research Gate! And remember what does assume mean?? ~~Cris
One day you'll have to publish a road test on the X chapters. "Are They Worth The Investment?"
One day you'll have to publish a road test on the X chapters. "Are They Worth The Investment?"