This is My Youtube channel i make contents of Hardware Embedded System and IoT please Visit my channel and give suggestions for improvement
This is My Youtube channel i make contents of Hardware Embedded System and IoT please Visit my channel and give suggestions for improvement
I suggest the same as Fred27 . I looked at your channel briefly. Your video titles are in English, but videos are not in English. This might be a lead why every video you make has only around 50 views. This community speaks English, so I doubt anyone will watch any of your videos, especially if there are hundreds of channels with similar content. What is your specialty?
dang74 " Great production value too. After 8 months he has 25 views." LOL Good g-d only 50 views in 8 months?! close the channel. ~~ Cris
dang74 " Great production value too. After 8 months he has 25 views." LOL Good g-d only 50 views in 8 months?! close the channel. ~~ Cris