I'm going to build a small amplifier to fit in a 1/12 scale model car to run three 1 inch 4ohm speakers. Are there any pcbs out there without making my own? I don't have the capabilities to making them.
I'm going to build a small amplifier to fit in a 1/12 scale model car to run three 1 inch 4ohm speakers. Are there any pcbs out there without making my own? I don't have the capabilities to making them.
I will post an update, I am acquiring the parts required to build. I found a Bluetooth speaker to use the board so I can control from my phone.
Are there any known bluetooth video options?
Hi Joshua,
How about something like this?
John
Great thank you, the reason for the pcb is the cleanliness I don't like the pref-board as it looks DIY. No One will see it when I finish unless I build its own case and different location and that's a possibility. It needed to be relatively small.
Hi Joshua,
The 'go-to' part is possibly an LM386, it is through-hole and standard spacing so a small piece of stripboard or perfboard can be used, no need for a custom PCB. You could wire all three speakers in series for it and use a single LM386 circuit.
Or perhaps google can provide an off-the-shelf pre-soldered amplifier but as I understand you wish to build it, so using an LM386 is not a bad option.