I used to be an avid reader of Practical Electronics back in my youth but stopped reading when I realised that the projects were just repeating again and again.
Do people still read electronics magazines? Are they still relavent?
I used to be an avid reader of Practical Electronics back in my youth but stopped reading when I realised that the projects were just repeating again and again.
Do people still read electronics magazines? Are they still relavent?
Another former Elektor reader here - until it left me behind in technological and financial terms.
For those still interested it IS still in print, also online from the same site. I do still see it very occasionally in WH Smith - very occasionally though.
Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE) used to be one of my regulars and a few others.
Now I purchase the odd Pi or Arduino publication - usually 'bumper' issues or specials, primarily so I don't have to rely on finding online articles again (or discovering they are no longer available.
Another former Elektor reader here - until it left me behind in technological and financial terms.
For those still interested it IS still in print, also online from the same site. I do still see it very occasionally in WH Smith - very occasionally though.
Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE) used to be one of my regulars and a few others.
Now I purchase the odd Pi or Arduino publication - usually 'bumper' issues or specials, primarily so I don't have to rely on finding online articles again (or discovering they are no longer available.
It looks like you can get Elektor back issues on DVD-ROM as well.
https://www.elektor.com/cd-dvds/
Then there were the Elektor 301, 302, 303... Circuits books which were quite good - I still have a few of the earlier ones.
I see that Elektor Publishing has expanded a bit with titles on Arduino, BBC micro:bit, ESP32 etc.