I used to be an avid reader of Practical Electronics back in my youth but stopped reading when I realised that the projects were just repeating again and again.
Do people still read electronics magazines? Are they still relavent?
I used to be an avid reader of Practical Electronics back in my youth but stopped reading when I realised that the projects were just repeating again and again.
Do people still read electronics magazines? Are they still relavent?
I also started on DIYODE but found myself getting so far behind on reading them I abandoned it. There is a free version of that with adverts.
I started off with Electronics Today International as it was the only one that the newsagent stocked at the time. Later changed to Elektor Electronics.
I seem to recall a stage when the prices increased dramatically and all you got in return were more adverts. At that point I switched to books which cost only slightly more but had the additional benefit of being more tailored to the particular subject areas I was interested in.