In the near future, I will probably being roadtesting a product that is well suited for AI or machine learning applications. If you are currently work on one of these, I'd like to learn more.
Sincerely,
Randall Scasny
RoadTest Program Manager
In the near future, I will probably being roadtesting a product that is well suited for AI or machine learning applications. If you are currently work on one of these, I'd like to learn more.
Sincerely,
Randall Scasny
RoadTest Program Manager
I am working on the ad serving business and exploring some ML algorithms for better categorization of ads with anonymized and redacted data. I have started with some basic classifier algorithms.
I have worked on Machine Learning with MATLAB to help Arduino learn what smell it is sniffing through its gas sensors for my bachelors project. This used classified learning to identify the smell. I would be giving out my entry soon to the GR-Lychee AI Design Contest by Gadget Renesas India. So a Roadtest on AI/ Machine Learning would be fun.
Hi Randall,
maybe it's better to discuss by email, it's a series of almost complex parts. But the answer is yes, It'a mixed system of AI and (mostly) machine learning.
Enrico
Hi.
I am also trying to use neural networks on a small outdoor robot for track detection and obstacle avoidance. I am also using OpenCV. I would like to use a Raspberry Pi for the task but its computing power is very limited and maybe not enough for the task. To get more information I made a benchmark: Deep Neural Network Benchmark with Raspberry Pi 2, 3 and 3+
One option would be to retrain my network with less classes.
Or use a stronger computing module. A Nvidia Jetson would really be a good choice ...
I plan to get my robot running this summer get some first results.
Bernhard
On my free time (which is limited these days) I've been playing around with https://wit.ai/ and slowly integrated it into my blog https://bythegram.ca/ you can ask the chat bot in the bottom corner to "Show me blog posts" etc to see posts from various categories (I don't have many posts or categories at the moment so the data is pretty small).
You can also play "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" agains the computer by saying one of the selections ( ie "Rock" )
It's not a very advanced project but it has been fun to play around with for sure.
Hi,
I am currently working on ML application based on Snapdragon NPE.
-Nitin