In the near future, I will probably being roadtesting a product that is well suited for AI or machine learning applications. If you are currently work on one of these, I'd like to learn more.
Sincerely,
Randall Scasny
RoadTest Program Manager
In the near future, I will probably being roadtesting a product that is well suited for AI or machine learning applications. If you are currently work on one of these, I'd like to learn more.
Sincerely,
Randall Scasny
RoadTest Program Manager
I am continuing to work on an ANN too discover optimization of economic allocation of renewable resources. I have published the work previously for fossil fueled resources. The analog ann circuit learned linear and first order ascent optimization.
I am continuing to work on an ANN too discover optimization of economic allocation of renewable resources. I have published the work previously for fossil fueled resources. The analog ann circuit learned linear and first order ascent optimization.