I may be late to the party but I just noticed we have 2 new "Level 10 Turing" Members mcb1 and shabaz. Congratulations to them for breaking through the glass ceiling.
John
Mark you can operate in a time Warp for years here ... Im currently in 2105/17 apparently
Megan's one-horse race was here:
https://www.element14.com/community/polls/2579
I presume there was some private page to go with it for all you TMs.
Is this Turing level a new thing
Apparently so.
There was a discussion some time ago, but I'm rather surprised at the total lack of any sort of official announcement.
And that includes within the TM's who were suggesting some names.
Mark
Is this Turing level a new thing
Apparently so.
There was a discussion some time ago, but I'm rather surprised at the total lack of any sort of official announcement.
And that includes within the TM's who were suggesting some names.
Mark
Mark you can operate in a time Warp for years here ... Im currently in 2105/17 apparently
Megan's one-horse race was here:
https://www.element14.com/community/polls/2579
I presume there was some private page to go with it for all you TMs.