I may be late to the party but I just noticed we have 2 new "Level 10 Turing" Members mcb1 and shabaz. Congratulations to them for breaking through the glass ceiling.
John
Thanks DAB and everyone : )
It's also quite a nice coincidence, that me and Mark went to see where Turing worked, a few years ago. It was quite moving, learning more about what went on back then.. The Imitation Game is a film worth watching too.
Just had a similar Buzz Cut and now I look greyer ....sucks!
I can sympathize.
I get second degree sun burn in about twenty minutes of full sun.
I spent my vacation in Hawaii covered in sunscreen, which in the heat and humidity made the trip less then fun.
At home I do not spend very much time in the sun.
DAB
Antihistamines, SPF50 and a stern look! I think they were just covering all their bases to ensure you don't do it again. Sounds like they couldn't decide between an allergy from the high pollen count or a heat rash and added in the SPF50 and stern look to stop you getting burned and risking skin cancer
Antihistamines, SPF50 and a stern look! I think they were just covering all their bases to ensure you don't do it again. Sounds like they couldn't decide between an allergy from the high pollen count or a heat rash and added in the SPF50 and stern look to stop you getting burned and risking skin cancer