Looks like I forgot to post release notes for a couple of our site updates, so here's the first which went live in August.
- Chrome bug; Pasting or typing certain characters into the RTE makes it jump to the top of the page. We were so glad to get a bug-fix for this really annoying issue!!
- Improve password strength acceptance message.. you now get a big green tick when password strength meets the criteria
- Fix/add mobile inbox icon for when count is 0
- Fix sharing options for RT+DCh applications
- Content icons have a funny border on the browse pages
- Editing a comment and adding an image causes a failure
- RoadTest apps will not allow attachment maintenance when being edited
- Re-apply change from 'Plc' to 'Ltd' for Premier Farnell in site footer
- CSS style 'refused to apply' message in console for RoadTest
- Fix breadcrumb trail for some Design Center docs
- Performance: Remove unused/old custom i18ns
- Performance: Add rel="noopener" to external links
- Add 'element14 Presents' to site navigation
+ 10 other changes.