Welcome to the element14 Community! A place where we have been connecting Engineers, Makers, Developers and more together with each other and Supplier and Manufacturer Industry contacts to help further their creativity, products, expert opinions and assistance, and application solutions. And most of all: It's completely free!
Join Now to Take Part in Discussions and Find Advice and Help!
One of the main parts of the element14 Community is you, the members. The ability to share and join in with the discussion and conversation about topics, technologies, products and events, or simply what's going on at the moment with your fellow Engineers, Developers and Makers!
We do not charge to become a member of the element14 Community. There is no subscription fee, there is no setup charge, there is no 'freemium' model. If you enter a RoadTest competition, Design Challenge or otherwise, we do not charge you to receive the equipment, parts or gear.
Why Register to Become a Member?
When you register, you'll be able to download files from the element14 Community, sign up to attend for events, and enter our competitions, such as Design Challenges, write reviews for hardware with RoadTests, and most importantly, join in the discussions with other Community members.
Perhaps you want to spread your knowledge and have a platform to blog on? You can do that here on the element14 Community - and we'll likely share what you create with world industry leaders, manufacturers and advertise your hard work on social media, giving you the credit! We have had over 800,000 registered members on the element14 Community, so you have quite the captive audience, and that's not counting our social media channels.
Get Access to online education and exclusive Webinars, Training and Events featuring the latest products and technology, both live and on-demand!
Earn points and badges to build your credibility and rank in the Community to showcase to others
Trial the latest products for free in our RoadTests & Reviews and give direct feedback to those that made the hardware, you get to keep the products, too!
Enter the competitions in our Design Challenges, you get to keep the products and we showcase and advertise the best projects!
Share your skills and expertise by blogging about your electronics project - we share these on our press release and social media channels, which can open up exciting and new opportunities for yourself and your career!
Receive expert guidance and feedback from other Community experts in the Experts, Learning and Guidance group.
- “I have never experienced such passionate people as I have found here.”
- “There are a large number of experiences to learn from. Engineers and computer scientists are always willing to lend a helping hand. It’s like having your own team of mentors available to bring you along and help you grow regardless of discipline.”
- “It’s leading the field in my opinion. It has a healthy level of participation from product manufacturers too, who can engage with their customers using the site.”
- “element14 has introduced me to a lot of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and a lot of interesting and supportive people – and continues to do so regularly!”
- “It’s a place where you can find answers to almost any question on programming, electronics and other topics. It’s a wealth of valuable information”