FREE MSP430 Graphical Peripheral Configuration Tool "GRACE"
- Fully harness MSP430 MCUs integrated analog and digital peripherals with Grace Software
Enable and configure ADCs, DACs, timers, clocks, serial communication interfaces and more, by interacting with buttons, drop-down menus, and text fields. Navigate through the MSP430 MCUs highly integrated peripheral set with ease.
- Grace software supports all MSP430F2xx and G2xx Value Line MCU devices
This means it supports the MSP430 MCUs most popular tools such as MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad, eZ430-F2013, eZ430-RF2500 and other tool kits.
- Seamless integration into TI's eclipse-based Code Composer Studio software
Grace software generates easy-to-understand C code, which is directly inserted into your active project. This seamless integration into the integrated development environment (IDE) allows the Grace generated code to be debugged and downloaded into your MSP430 microcontroller just as if it was handwritten.
- GUI-based configuration tool for setting up ADCs, OpAmps, Timers, Clocks, GPIO, Comparators, Serial Communication, and other MSP430 peripherals.
- Generates easy-to-understand C code that properly configures your device
- Compatible with LaunchPad and most eZ430 tools
- Grace tooltips offer helpful popups and hints for properly configuring your MSP430 device
- Grace provides a Basic, Power User, and Register-level view offering different levels of abstraction for setting up your peripherals.
- As a free CCS plug-in, Grace seamlessly integrates into the MSP430 tool chain and development process
- Minimizes any configuration conflicts or collisions between multiple peripherals
Before installing the Grace product, please look over the Grace installation Wiki page at: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Grace_Installation
Download Instructions: click here