USB UART click
USB UART Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS™ form factor. It’s a compact and easy solution for adding serial UART communication via USB cable. It features FT232RL USB-to-UART interface module as well as USB MINI B connector. USB UART Click™ communicates with target board via UART interface.
The board is powered with 5V power supply, but is designed to use 3.3V or 5V I/O levels (selectable via SMD jumper). It has a LED diode (GREEN) that indicates the presence of power supply. The board contains RX and TX LED diodes that indicate the transmit and receive data via USB.
Applications: Board is used in RS232 communication with modems, printers, PC applications, and various devices that use UART communication protocol.
- The FT232RL contains integrated 1024 bit EEPROM, 128 bytes long receive buffer, 256 bytes long transmit buffer
- Configurable CBUS I/0 pins and entire USB protocol handled on the chip.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Accessory Board