Does anyone know of a ULP technique for detecting if there is an open
Scenarios to give this question some context:
1) You can open a board design (board editor) from the open project folder.
2) While a project is open you can open a board design from anywhere other
than the open project folder.
3) You can open a board design from anywhere when there is no project open.
When the board editor is opened, Eagle looks for an eagle.scr. First in the
folder of the open project, if there is one open, and then in the Script
folder/folders you set up in Options/Directories.
I wish to write a ULP that manipulates eagle.scr and cater for most of the
ways people have set up their environments. While most people likely have a
single eagle.scr in the main script folder there are other possibilities:
1) An eagle.scr in the script folder
2) An eagle.scr in each project folder
3) An eagle.scr in each project folder and one in the script folder
4) No eagle.scr at all.
So I need to target the correct eagle.scr. and the correct one, when there
are multiple, depends on the 'Open Project' status.
Right now I'm finding them all and the user chooses the one they desire but
a little more automation would be nice as I can then flag which one created
the view they currently have.
Any help would be appreciated