Dear EAGLE experts,
I recently developed a four-layer board using Sunstone's Design Rules, layer
2 as a GND (supply) plane, and two PADS with thermals to this plane. When
conducting Design For Manufacturability tests on the GERBER files, all of
the board houses to whom I sent Requests for Quotations reported errors on
these two pads (thermals and isolations rings?).
Can anybody tell me how to properly set up the Design Rules Check tab:
"SUPPLY" for the following parameters in order to correct these errors:
1) Proper "GAP" settings (minimum, % of diameter, and maximum)
2) Proper "THERMAL" Isolate dimension
3) Should the "THERMAL" Restring be checked, or not, and why
4) Proper "ANNULUS" Isolate dimension
5) Should the "ANNULUS" Restring be checked, or not, and why.
Thank you very much in advance for all of your kind assistance.