I'd like to use freerouting.com's program to perform autowriting. I'm able to create the DSN file successfully after using the following .ulp file eagle2freerouter.ulp which I downloaded from the official Cadsoft downloads page.
I'm successfully able to successfully perform autorouting as per the following instructions.
Apologies if my question sounds basic but I'm unable to understand why the ground pins seem not to be routed. All my ground pins as per my .brd file in eagle contain airwires which I expect to be routed as the way eagleautorouter does it.
I've had a look at a board routed using freerouter as per this link and it is seems to me the groudn pins as per the attached files do not contain traces running from them. Any idea why?
- See attachment called unrouted .brd file in eagle for my unrouted .brd file in eagle.
- See attachment called the .dsn file autorouted using freerouter for my .dsn file autorouted using freerouter.
- See attachment titled EASYDAQ-XBEE v4sch.dsn to download my .dsn file.
- See attachment called EASYDAQ-XBEE v4sch.scr this link to download my .scr file.
- See EASYDAQ-XBEE v4sch.sch for my .sch file.
- See EASYDAQ-XBEE v4sch.brd for my .brd file.
I appreciate any help.
Message was edited by: Alex Monari