Using the standard version, with a top/bottom and 3 other routing inner layers, a very split power plane layer, how do I define a non-signal inner ground layer that can be polygon poured and get anti-pads around non-ground signal vias during ratsnest?
Stackup will be with only 6 signal layers (if you count the power plane):
1) Top with SMT, low frequency traces, and some high speed routing traces
2) desired inner ground layer
3) inner low frequency routing layer
4) Power plane
5) a 2nd copy of the inner ground layer
6) inner high frequency routing layer
7) inner high frequency routing layer
8) Bottom with SMT components...
Note that I'm going to be using TH vias rather than buried or blind vias, as well as some TH connectors