SilverLineTM 18GHzTest Cables are cost effective, durable, high-performance cable assemblies designed for use in a broad range of test and interconnect applications.
Fabricated from rugged, solid PTFE dielectric cable with stainless steel connectors and a proven strain relief system, these cables provide long life and excellent stability in applications where they are repeatedly flexed and mated/unmated.
SilverLineTM test cables are ideal for use in production, field and laboratory test environments. They are also economical enough to be used as interconnects in test systems.
| Coax Test Cables for:|
• High Volume Production Test Stations
• Research & Development Labs
• Environmental Test Chambers
• Replacement for OEM Test Port Cables
• Field RF Testing
• Cellular Infrastructure Site
| Features & Benefits:|
• Phase & Loss Stable
• Long Flex Life
• Triple Shielded Cable
• High Mating Cycle,
Stainless Steel Connectors
• Rugged, Solder-Clamp Attachment
• Redundant, Long Life Strain Relief System
• ROHS Compliant
SMA-SMA, SMA-N, N-N
0.5m, 0.75m, 1m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m, 2m
view the products or buy:
Europe US Asia