I'd like to get some help in selected a compatible motor. Here's the info on the board, as well as some relevant links.
Here are some key features:
• BridgeSwitch – High-voltage half-bridge motor driver
• Integrated 600 V FREDFETs with ultra-soft, fast recovery diodes
• Inverter efficiency up to 97% using block commutation scheme
• Less than 60 °C package temperature at 29 °C ambient with no external heat sink
• Fully self-biased operation – no auxiliary power supply needed
• Supports low-side external bias operation for low no-load input power
• Integrated high-side and low-side cycle-by-cycle current limit on each BridgeSwitch device
• Instantaneous phase current information output on each BridgeSwitch device
• High-voltage DC bus monitoring with four undervoltage and one overvoltage thresholds
• Two-level device over-temperature protection
• Single-wire status update communication bus
Here are some links:
If you could send me some suggestions for motors to go along with this board, I'd appreciate it.