If so, where are they?
Regards,
Iñigo.
If so, where are they?
Regards,
Iñigo.
Are recepient list public?
Yes it is. The number of kits available, the name of the applicants and the name of the recipients are public.
If so, where are they?
Check the Roadtest page, (http://www.element14.com/community/groups/roadtest?view=roadTest) the the select one of the listed roadetests. You will see the list of roadtesters. The "winners" are those have "Review pending" or "Read review" note.
Hi Alistair,
Making a new draw from the already attended members seems to be the best solution.
Firat
Hi Istvan,
I've just been doing the copy and paste thing from my private messages to a spreadsheet. Looks like I was a bit optomistic. So far I have only two kits spare, and the recipients have another week to claim. I'm not sure for that amount of products it is worth running another draw. Maybe I'll just pick from the original one,
Ally
Hi Alistair,
A re-draw from the remaining participant of the relevant "event" is a quick and simple way to give them out.
Istvan
Regarding the unclaimed kits I would say make a re-draw from the people who were not picked the last time.
Elias
Hey guys,
Firat is correct. I send a pm out to winners and give people a couple of weeks to get back to me (it is the holiday season). I try post winners lists as soon as I can. I did a few draws last week, so expect a post soon with all winners.
Also, it looks as if there could be quite a few unclaimed kits this time. How should I give them out?
No, sorry.
Did you find the place where this is indicated? I could not find it either, but must not haved looked in the right place.
Could you provide instructions?
I see list of interested people, but not for selected recipients of the lastest Roadtests.
I will check the board again.
Thanks.
iñigo.