If so, where are they?
Regards,
Iñigo.
If so, where are they?
Regards,
Iñigo.
Hello, Until this moment, every roadtest I have seen have a public list of recipients.
Also from what I have seen so far, when a person gets the chance to roadtest a product, he receives a private message asking for shipping information.
You can do a little search on the site and you will find different topics with the recipients lists of each roadtest.
I see list of interested people, but not for selected recipients of the lastest Roadtests.
I will check the board again.
Thanks.
iñigo.
Did you find the place where this is indicated? I could not find it either, but must not haved looked in the right place.
Could you provide instructions?
Hi Alistair,
Making a new draw from the already attended members seems to be the best solution.
Firat
Hi Istvan,
I've just been doing the copy and paste thing from my private messages to a spreadsheet. Looks like I was a bit optomistic. So far I have only two kits spare, and the recipients have another week to claim. I'm not sure for that amount of products it is worth running another draw. Maybe I'll just pick from the original one,
Ally
Hi Alistair,
A re-draw from the remaining participant of the relevant "event" is a quick and simple way to give them out.
Istvan
Hi Alistair,
A re-draw from the remaining participant of the relevant "event" is a quick and simple way to give them out.
Istvan
Hi Alistair,
Making a new draw from the already attended members seems to be the best solution.
Firat
Hi Istvan,
I've just been doing the copy and paste thing from my private messages to a spreadsheet. Looks like I was a bit optomistic. So far I have only two kits spare, and the recipients have another week to claim. I'm not sure for that amount of products it is worth running another draw. Maybe I'll just pick from the original one,
Ally