Table of contents
The nPM1300 Evaluation Kit allows for simple evaluation and code-free configuration of the nPM1300 Power Management IC (PMIC). By connecting to the nPM PowerUP app found in nRF Connect for Desktop, all settings of the nPM1300 can easily be configured through an intuitive GUI and exported as code to be implemented in your MCUs application.
- Seamless integration and code-free configuration with the nPM PowerUP desktop app
- Male pin headers provide access to all nPM1300 PMIC connections, for easy connection to Nordic Development Kits (DK) and external test equipment
- Integrated LEDs and pushbuttons allow for evaluation of the built-in LED drivers and GPIOs of the PMIC
- The kit itself offers JST battery connectors for batteries with or without internal NTC, and male pin headers for access to all nPM1300 connections. In addition, three LEDs and four pushbuttons are implemented for ease of use when evaluating the GPIO and LED diver functionality of the PMIC.
For initial evaluation of the fuel gauging capabilities within the nPM1300, users may use one of the pre-profiled battery models already included in nPM PowerUP. The fuel gauge solution relies on a battery model for best state-of-charge accuracy. Profiling your battery and generating a battery model is a one time effort where you’ll need some additional hardware.
- Male pin-headers for all pins on the nPM1300 PMIC, and battery connectors
- USB-C for power and data communication
- Three LEDs and four pushbuttons
- nPM1300 - highly efficient PMIC with advanced system management features
- Two highly efficient buck regulators
- 800 mA battery charger
- USB-C compatible
- Accurate fuel gauge with nRF SoC
- Single- or two-button hard-reset functionality
- Watchdog and boot timer
- Ship- and hibernate modes
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature
- Easy-to-use QFN or small WLCSP package
- Seamless configuration through nPM PowerUP desktop software
- Evaluation of nPM1300 PMIC
- Power management for breadboard prototyping of embedded power applications
- Battery charge controller board for charging prototypes without integrated PMICs
- Get started guide
- nPM1300 EK Product Page
- nPM1300 EK Product Brief
- nPM1300 PMIC Product Page
- Power Up App
- Webinar: Discover nPM1300 - The Future of Embedded Power Management
- Evaluation Kit nPM1300
Use the nPM1300 EK to evaluate the functionality and unique features of the nPM1300 PMIC. The nPM PowerUP app may be used to configure the PMIC through a graphical user interface.
|Begin enrollment:||Nov 15, 2023|
|End enrollment:||Dec 22, 2023|
|Select roadtesters:||Dec 22, 2023|
|Element14 follow up:||TBD|
|Post Reviews by:||TBD|
Terms and Conditions
Please view file attached below for the Terms and Conditions.
About Nordic Semiconductor
Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1500 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.
We built our market reputation by supplying leading-edge wireless technologies supported by development tools that shield the designer from RF complexity, allowing anyone with a bright idea to build innovations based on the IoT platform. Today, our award-winning, high-performance, yet easy to design-in, Bluetooth LE solutions are used by the world’s leading brands in a variety of products, including wireless PC peripherals, gaming, sports and fitness, mobile phone accessories, consumer electronics, toys, healthcare and automation. Nordic is a member of the ANT+ Alliance, Bluetooth SIG, Thread Group, Connectivity Standards Alliance, Wi-Fi Alliance, and GSMA.