Evaluation Type: Evaluation Boards
Did you receive all parts the manufacturer stated would be included in the package?: True
What other parts do you consider comparable to this product?:
What were the biggest problems encountered?:
The MSP EXP430FR5739 experiment board comes in package includes the following components:
- MSP EXP430FR5739 board
- Two 12 pin female header.
- 32.768-kHz clock crystal from Microcrysta.
- Mini-B USB cable.
- 6 pin header and SBW MSP430 Application UART.
The MSP EXP430FR5739 experiment board has four mode to run the demosoftware
- Mode 1 FRAM High Speed Writes.
- Mode 2 Writes emulating the Speed of Flash.
- Mode 3 Accelerometer Demo.
- Mode 4 - Temperature Sensor Demo.
the full description of the demos can be found in the MSP EXP430FR5739 board user guide.
In the mode 1 and 2 in demo you can see the difference between the write speed of the FRAM and flash memory.
The MSP EXP430FR5739 board is very small can be used in a prototype design.
I think the MSP board EXP430FR5739 a great board because you can make different designs along with the use of temperature sensor and accelerometer.
The file below contain a demo video for the writing speed of FRAM memory