These are the components involved with this roadtest:
- Power Supply: https://www.newark.com/wago/787-1200/power-supply-ac-dc-1-o-p-24v-0/dp/07AH1861
- DIN Rail Mounting
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP: https://www.wago.com/us/connection-technology
- picoMAX 5.0, WAGO 2092 Series): https://www.wago.com/us/discover-pluggable-connectors/picomax
- picoMAX 3.5 (WAGO 2091 Series): https://www.wago.com/us/discover-pluggable-connectors/picomax
What Type of set up would you need to roadtest these components?
My first thoughts are you need to mount it on a DIN-RAIL and connect the supply up to input power and load.
- Can this be done in a home lab?
- Or should it be installed in a commecial installation in a control panel that needs a 24vdc power supply?
How would you roadtest these components?