IoT India Congress
September 14 - 15, 2017 | Park Plaza, Bengaluru
The awards segment aims to recognize excellence in the IoT ecosystem
IoT Start-Up Awards - Recognising extraordinary start-ups in IoT
• Have you made breakthroughs in monetizing your IoT products or solutions?
• Do you have a unique and winning business model in IoT?
• Do you want to raise your profile with potential investors, employees and customers?
• Are you an IoT start-up less than 5 years old registered in India?
IoT Thought Leadership Awards - Are you the thought leader we are looking for?
• Are you leading your organisation’s IoT agenda?
• Have you led a transformational project or worked towards building and sustaining awareness of IoT?
• Have you played an instrumental role in monetizing a unique IoT project?
• Do you have between 1-5 years’ experience in this industry
Our awards committee is waiting to hear from you!
Hurry! Last date for entries is July 30, 2017.
No entry fee.
Meet Last Year's Winners
Thought Leadership Awards
IoT India Congress 2017: the Platform of Platforms to empower Business Outcomes using the Internet of Things.
Beyond cutting edge knowledge sharing, the IoT India Congress 2017 is the only platform that can readily impact businesses/ revenues not only for the entire ecosystem of technology beginning from chip manufacturers, gateway providers, telecom operators, system integrators, IoT platform and solution providers – but also those segments/ user communities who might not yet look at IoT as a business game changer for them.
We bring together end-to- end ecosystem of the Internet of Things – to work with each other and spread the IoT movement in India. The platform achieves this through CEO meets, product & solutions discovery for SMEs, funding opportunities and mentorships for start-ups and academic projects, idea discovery avenues for VCs and incubators and policy inputs for government agencies.
Our awards recognise thought leaders in the IoT space as well as start-ups doing excellent work. It is also the place to see the future technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Virtual and Immersive Reality in action.
Relevant Government Departments, Industry Associations and Professional Bodies in these spaces have already pledged support to this platform. The deliberations from this event will serve as policy and position papers to the government, potentially impacting policy decisions pertaining to IoT.
If you would like to be a part of the 4th Industrial Revolution and take advantage of it, you cannot give this forum a miss.