|BUY NOW||Technical Documents||Video||Features||Buying Options||Accessories|
The Agilent Technologies Series N5700 System DC Power Supplies are general-purpose, 1U (rack unit) high, switching power supplies that are available with a wide variety of output voltage and current ratings.
These power supplies are power-factor corrected and operate from a worldwide AC voltage range. Output voltage and current are continuously displayed and LED indicators show the complete operating status of the power supply. The front panel controls allow the user to set the output parameters, over-voltage, under-voltage, and over-current protection levels, and preview the settings.
The rear panel includes the necessary connectors to control and monitor the power supply operation by analog signals or by the builtin remote communication interfaces.
Key Applications: Automated test applications, ATE systems in R&D, design validation, and manufacturing.
|Video 1||Video 2||Video 3|
- 24 models: 750 W and 1500 W output power
- Up to 600 V and up to 180 A
- Small high density 1 U package
- Built-in voltage and current measurement
- Full protection from over-voltage and over-current
- 85-265 Vac universal AC input
- Command compatibility for Sorensen DLM and Xantrex XFR DC supplies
- LAN, USB, and GPIB interfaces standard
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
- Constant voltage/constant current with automatic crossover.
- High-resolution voltage and current front panel controls.
- Accurate voltage and current readback.
- Independent edge-triggered external shut-off, and leveltriggered external enable/disable.
- Parallel master/slave operation with active current sharing.
- Remote sensing to compensate for voltage drop in load leads.
- Analog output programming and monitoring.
- Built-in GBIB/LAN/USB interface.
- A built-in Web server that lets you control the instrument directly from an internet browser on your computer.
- Zero-gap stacking - no ventilation holes at the top and bottom surface of the power supply.
- Universal input voltage with active power factor correction.
- Fan speed control for low noise and extended fan life.
- Output voltage and current setting.
- Output voltage and current measurement.
- Output voltage and current trigger setting.
- Output On/Off control.
- Over-current protection setting.
- Over-voltage protection setting and readback.
- Under-voltage limit setting and readback.
- Start-up mode (either last setting or reset mode)
- Status register setting and readback.
- Bus trigger
|Model||Max. Power Output||Max. Voltage Output||Max. Current Output|
|600 W||6 V||100 A|
|720 W||8 V||90 A|
|750 W||12.5 V||60 A|
|760 W||20 V||38 A|
|750 W||30 V||25 A|
|760 W||40 V||19 A|
|750 W||60 V||12.5 A|
|760 W||80 V||9.5 A|
|750 W||100 V||7.5 A|
|750 W||150 V||5 A|
|750 W||300 V||2.5 A|
|780 W||600 V||1.3 A|
|1080 W||6 V||180 A|
|1320 W||8 V||165 A|
|1500 W||12.5 V||120 A|
|1520 W||20 V||76 A|
|1500 W||30 V||50 A|
|1520 W||40 V||38 A|
|1500 W||60 V||25 A|
|1520 W||80 V||19 A|
|1500 W||100 V||15 A|
|1500 W||150 V||10 A|
|1500 W||300 V||5 A|
|1560 W||600 V||2.6 A|
- Power Cord
- A power cord appropriate for your location
- 750W units are supplied with terminated power cords
- 1500W units are supplied with unterminated power cords
- Strain relief assembly
- A strain relief assembly for unterminated power cords (only used for 1500W units)
- AC input cover A cover for the AC input on which the strain relief assembly is mounted (only used for 1500W units)
- Analog connector
- A DB25 subminiature connector plug for analog control connections
- Shield assembly A safety shield for the output terminal connections
- Hardware - Nuts, washers, and bolts for connecting load leads to output bus bars (only used for 6V to 60V units)
- Documentation Set - Contains User’s Guide with Product Reference CD-ROM
- Certificate of Calibration - A certificate of calibration referenced to the serial number
- Automation-Ready - E2094N - contains Agilent IO Libraries Suite
|Rack-mount slide kit||Rack-mount slide kit for installing in system II cabinets|