|BUY NOW||Technical Documents||Video||Features||Buying Options||Accessories|
InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes engineered to deliver value, functionality and flexibility at prices that fit into your existing budgets. Whether you are looking for a basic entry-level oscilloscope or a more sophisticated model to get your job done, you want the most you can get for your money. The full line of InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscope (30 models) ensure that you get exactly what you need today with room to grow in the future.
The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series scopes step up performance while aggressively holding prices in line, offering bandwidths from 100 MHz to 500 MHz and industry-leading waveform update rates of 1,000,000 waveforms per second. Options include a 16-channel MSO, an integrated function generator, and hardware-accelerated serial protocol decode.
Agilent InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer compelling benefits for engineers and technicians to:
Key Applications: Design and Debug, Education and Training, Manufacturing Test and Quality Control, Service and Repair.
Features of infiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscope:
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, and 1 GHz bandwidth models.
- 2- and 4- channel digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) models.
- 2+16- channel and 4+16- channel mixed- signal oscilloscope (MSO) models.
- An MSO lets you debug your mixed- signal designs using analog signals and tightly correlated digital signals simultaneously. The 16 digital channels have a 1 GSa/s sample rate (1.25 GSa/s for the 1 GHz models), with a 50 MHz toggle rate.
- 8.5 inch WVGA display.
- Interleaved 2 Mpts or non- interleaved 1 Mpts MegaZoom IV memory for the fastest waveform update rates, uncompromised. Upgradeable to 4 Mpts/2 Mpts.
- All knobs are pushable for making quick selections.
- Trigger types: edge, edge then edge, pulse width, pattern, OR, rise/fall time, Nth edge burst, runt, setup & hold, video, and USB.
- Serial decode/trigger options for: CAN/LIN, FlexRay, I2C/SPI, I2S, UART/RS232, and MIL- STD- 1553/ARINC 429. Lister for serial decode.
- Math waveforms: add, subtract, multiply, FFT, d/dt, integrate, and square root. With the option, you get these additional math waveforms: Ax+B, square, absolute value, common logarithm, natural logarithm, exponential, base 10 exponential, low pass filter, high pass filter, magnify, measurement trend, chart logic bus timing, and chart logic bus state.
- Reference waveform locations (2) for comparing with other channel or math waveforms.
- Many built- in measurements and a measurement statistics display.
- Built- in license- enabled waveform generator with: arbitrary, sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC, noise, sine cardinal, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, and gaussian pulse.
- USB ports make printing, saving and sharing data easy.
- Optional LAN/VGA module for connecting to a network and displaying the screen on a different monitor.
- Optional GPIB module.
|Model||Analog Bandwidth (MHz)||Sample Rate (GS/s)||Record Length (Mpoints)||Anaolog Channels||Digital Channels|
|100 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||2||-|
|100 MHz||4 GSa/s|
|200 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||4||-|
|350 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||2||-|
|350 MHz||4 GSa/s|
|500 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||2||-|
|500 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||4||-|
|100 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||2||16|
|100 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||4||16|
|200 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||4||16|
|1 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 M||2||-|
|1 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 M||4||-|
|350 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||2||16|
|350 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||4||16|
|500 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||2||16|
|500 MHz||4 GSa/s||4 M||4||16|
|1 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 M||2||16|
|1 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 M||4||16|
- Standard 3 year warranty
- Standard SEC mode (Secure Environment), Certificate of Calibration, Documentation CD
- Standard probe:
- N2862A passive probe 150 MHz 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel included 100 MHz models)
- passive probe 300 MHz 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel included 200 MHz models)
- N2890A passive probe 500 MHz 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel included 350/500 MHz models)
- N6450-60001 16 digital channel MSO cable (1 per scope included on all MSO models, DSOX3MSO and DSOXPERFMSO)
- Built-in help language support for English, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Italian
- Interface language support
- GUI menus: English, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Italian
- Localized power cord
Passive probe 150 MHz 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel included 100 MHz models)
Passive probe 300 MHz, 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel included 200 MHz models)
Passive probe 500 MHz, 10:1 attenuation (1 per channel included 350/500 MHz and 1 GHz models)
|Passive probe 350 MHz 10:1/1:1 switchable attenuation|
|Passive probe 250 MHz 100:1 attenuation|
|Passive probe 50 MHz 1000:1 attenuation|
|Differential Probes||Differential active probe 100 MHz ±1.4 kV with AutoProbe interface|
|Differential active probe 25MHz ±700 V|
|Differential active probe 200 MHz ±20 V|
|Differential active probe 800 MHz ±15 V|
|Current Probes||AC/DC current probe 100 kHz 100 A|
|AC/DC current probe 50 MHz 15 A with AutoProbe interface|
Single-ended active probe 1 GHz ±8 V with AutoProbe interface (limit 2)
|Single-ended 2.5 GHz with AutoProbe interface|
|Current Probe||AC/DC current probe 100 MHz 15 A with AutoProbe interface|
|Probe interface adapter|
T2A (Tektronix TekProbe interface to Agilent AutoProbe) probe interface adapter
|MSO Cable||N6450-60001||16 digital channel MSO cable (1 per scope included MSO models, and upgrades)|
|Other Accessories||Module - LAN and VGA|
|Module - GPIB|
|Rack mount kit|
|Soft carrying case and front cover|
|N6458A||Hard copy manual|
|Front panel cover only|