|BUY NOW||Technical Documents||Video||Features||Buying Options||Accessories|
The Agilent InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next- generation performance, delivering waveforms with the most signal detail on an industry-leading 12.1- inch capacitive touch screen. With innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering for the most intuitive and responsive oscilloscope measurements. Coupled with a fully upgradable 5-instruments-in-1, the 4000 X-Series provides maximum investment protection.
The lineup offers bandwidths from 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz and several benchmark features. First is an industry-leading update rate of one million waveforms per second with standard segmented memory, which uses patented MegaZoom IV smart memory technology. Next are a 12-inch capacitive touch screen—the industry’s largest—and the exclusive, all-new InfiniiScan Zone touch-triggering capability.
The hallmarks of the 4000 X-Series are speed, ease of use and integration. With the high-speed waveform update rate, operation is always fast, even with digital channels, protocol decoding, math functions or measurements activated. Speed also translates into the highest probability of capturing random or intermittent events that often go undetected by scopes with lower update rates.
Because the 4000 X-Series was designed specifically for touch operation, engineers can select targets naturally and quickly. For example, InfiniiScan Zone makes triggering as easy as finding the signal of interest and drawing a box around it: If users can see a signal, they can trigger on it. To further improve productivity, the interface includes an alphanumeric touchpad that replaces tedious knob-based operation, and touch-based interaction that enables greater flexibility in displaying measurement information.
The high level of integration starts with the capabilities of five instruments on one unit: oscilloscope, digital channels (MSO), protocol analysis, digital voltmeter and dual-channel WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator. The 4000 X-Series also supports a wide range of popular optional applications: MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429; I2S; CAN/LIN; FlexRay; RS232/422/485/UART; I2C/ SPI; and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Full-Speed and Low-Speed triggering and analysis (the first hardware-based USB trigger/decode oscilloscope solution).
The InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series includes 200-MHz, 350-MHz, 500-MHz, 1-GHz and 1.5-GHz models. The standard configuration for all models includes 4 Mpts of memory and segmented memory.
Key Applications: Design and Debug, Education and Training, Manufacturing Test and Quality Control, Service and Repair.
The Agilent InfiniiVision 4000 X- Series oscilloscopes deliver these features:
- 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz, and 1.5 GHz bandwidth models.
- 2- and 4- channel digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) models.
- 2+16- channel and 4+16- channel mixed- signal oscilloscope (MSO) models.
- An MSO lets you debug your mixed- signal designs using analog signals and tightly correlated digital signals simultaneously. The 16 digital channels have a 1.25 GSa/s sample rate, with a 250 MHz toggle rate.
- 12.1 inch SVGA touchscreen display. The touchscreen makes the oscilloscope easier to use:
- You can "touch" inside alpha- numeric keypad dialogs to enter file, label, network, and printer names, etc., instead of using softkeys and the Entry knob.
- You can drag a finger across the screen to draw rectangular boxes for zooming in on waveforms or setting up Zone triggers.
- You can touch the blue menu icon in the sidebar to display information or control dialogs. You can drag (undock) these dialogs out of the sidebar, for example, to view cursor values and measurements at the same time.
- You can touch other areas of the screen as substitutes for using front panel keys, softkeys, and knobs.
- Interleaved 4 Mpts or non- interleaved 2 Mpts MegaZoom IV memory for the fastest waveform update rates, uncompromised.
- All knobs are pushable for making quick selections.
- Trigger types: edge, edge then edge, pulse width, pattern, OR, rise/fall time, Nth edge burst, runt, setup & hold, video, and zone.
- Serial decode/trigger options for: CAN/LIN, FlexRay, I2C/SPI, I2S, UART/RS232, MIL- STD- 1553/ARINC 429, and USB. There is a Lister for displaying serial decode packets.
- Math waveforms: add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT, d/dt, integrate, square root, Ax+B, square, absolute value, common logarithm, natural logarithm, exponential, base 10 exponential, low pass filter, high pass filter, averaged value, magnify, measurement trend, chart logic bus timing, and chart logic bus state.
- Reference waveform locations for comparing with other channel or math waveforms.
- Many built- in measurements and a measurement statistics display.
- Built- in, license- enabled 2- channel waveform generator with: arbitrary, sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC, noise, sine cardinal, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, and Gaussian pulse. Modulated waveforms on WaveGen1 except for arbitrary, pulse, DC, and noise waveforms.
- USB and LAN ports make printing, saving, and sharing data easy.
- VGA port for displaying the screen on a different monitor.
|Model||Analog Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length (Mpoints)||Anaolog Channels||Digital Channels|
|200 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||2||-|
|200 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||-|
|350 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||2||-|
|350 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||-|
|500 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||2||-|
|500 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||-|
|1 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||-|
|1.5 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||-|
|200 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||2||16|
|200 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||16|
|350 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||2||16|
|350 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||16|
|500 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||2||16|
|500 MHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||16|
|1 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||16|
|1.5 GHz||5 GSa/s||4 Mpts||4||16|
- Factory warranty 3-year warranty
- Calibration Certificate of Calibration, 2-year calibration interval
- One per channel 700 MHz passive probe (10:1 attenuation)
- N6450-60001 16-digital-channel MSO cable (1 per oscilloscope included on all MSO models and DSOXPERFMSO)
- Localized interface: English, Chinese (simplfied and traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish localized front panel overlays, interface, and built-in help system
- Power cord - Localized power cord
- Front panel protection - Front panel cover
- Documentation - CD containing localized user’s guide, service guide, and programmer’s manual
Passive probe 700 MHz, 10:1, 10 MΩ (included standard. 1 per scope channel)
|High-voltage passive probe (250 MHz, 4 kV)|
|Active Probes||1 GHz / 1 pF / 1 MΩ active single-ended probe with AutoProbe|
|2 GHz / 1 pF / 1 MΩ active single-ended probe with AutoProbe|
|Differential Probes||InfiniiMode 1.5 GHz differential probe with AutoProbe|
|Differential active probe 100 MHz, ±1.4 kV with AutoProbe|
|Differential active probe 25 MHz, ±700 V|
|Differential active probe 200 MHz, ±20V|
|Differential active probe 800 MHz, ±15V|
|Current Probes||AC/DC Current probe 50 MHz 15 A with AutoProbe|
|AC/DC current probe 100 MHz 15 A with AutoProbe|
|MSO Cable||N6450-60001||16 digital channel MSO cable (included on MSOX & )|
|Other Accessories||GPIB-to-LAN external adapter|
|Soft carrying case|
|Hard copy manual|