The 160-Watt E36313A is a clean reliable bench power supply for general purpose applications. It combines next generation benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact intuitive package. The E36313A is the best-in-class power supply of the E36300 Series product family. (The E36312A (80 W) offers the same feature set with reduced power (80 W) and the E36311A (also 80 W) is the most economic model with reduced feature set for university classroom applications.)
Clean, reliable power supply
- Low, normal mode noise specifications assure quality power for precision circuitry applications enabling you to power your design with confidence.
- Accurate voltage/current programming and read back capability provides excellent control to precisely power your device under test.
- Characterizing small power devices with low current range to 1µA resolution.
- Protection for your device under test (DUT) includes over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection.
Convenient benchtop capabilities
- Three independent outputs in one instrument saves maintenance cost and bench space.
- One of the quietest power supplies in its class provides a quiet and undisturbed work environment.
Compact, intuitive package
- 4.3-inch LCD color display to show the voltage and current of all three channels at the same time.
- Color-coded channels to simplify manual set-up.
Increased capability for increased productivity
- Simultaneously log time-stamped data to the large color display and external USB thumb drive for data analysis. USB/LAN with Option GPIB available.
- Generate complex sequences of output changes with rapid, precise timing and synchronized with internal or external signals to simulate on/off modes of your device.
- Automatically set channels 2 and 3 to series or parallel to double the output voltage or current when a little more is needed.
- Account for voltage drop in the power leads to achieve tight regulation and high voltage measurement accuracy with 4-wire remote sensing.
Click Here to Enroll in this RoadTest and Get a Chance to Win the Best In Class DC Power Supply!