Tektronix Hand hold oscilloscope THS 3000 series
THS3000 Series Handheld Oscilloscope
With four isolated channels and up to 7 hours of battery life, the lightweight THS3000 Handheld Oscilloscope Series enables you to safely make floating or differential measurements on your bench or in the field. Now you can tackle tough environments with the performance you expect from Tektronix – safely and affordably.
Models in the THS3000 Series:
|THS3014||100 MHz||2.5 GS/s||10k point||4 Channels|
|THS3014-TK||100 MHz||2.5 GS/s||10k point||4 Channels|
|THS3024||200 MHz||5 GS/s||10k point||4 Channels|
|THS3024-TK||200 MHz||5 GS/s||10k point||4 Channels|
FeaturesWeb link for full deatils http://www.tek.com/datasheet/handheld-oscilloscopes
Four isolated channels Safely and easily make 4-channel floating or differential measurements, including 3-phase power measurements. 10 Kpoints record length per channel Capture more signal information at higher sample rates to clearly see signal details. Dedicated front-panel controls Spend less time learning and more time on your task with easy-to-use front-panel controls. Waveform limit testing Automatically monitor up to four signals and evaluate pass or fail results determined by predefined boundaries. Data logging features Quickly find signal anomalies by using the TrendPlot function or by capturing multiple waveform screens for playback and review 7 hour battery Work where you need to with up to 7 hours of continuous battery operation. Just 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg) Easily transport from the lab to the field with the lightweight and compact design. USB host and USB mini ports Quickly and easily save instrument settings, screenshots, and waveform data onto a flash device or transfer the data directly to a PC.
- Web link to down load manual http://www.tek.com/oscilloscope/ths3000-manual/ths3000-series ( please see below for user manual as pdf form )
- Virtual tour of product ,web link http://www.tek.com/oscilloscope/ths3000
- Probes and accessories web link http://www.tek.com/oscilloscope/ths3000
- Difference between open choice and wave star WSTRO software , see web link http://www.tek.com/support/faqs/what-difference-between-openchoice-desktop-and-wavestar-wstro-software-programs
- Q; How many screens can be saved on internal memory?
- A; 100 screens can be saved on internal memory, see user manual "save & recall section".