Please join me in congratulating the official sponsored challengers of Low Power IoT - Design Challenge. These 15 challenger's applications have been chosen by Infineon to receive the PSoC 6S2 + AIROC Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Pioneer Kit as part of this challenge!
Example applications could include:
- Factory Automation Sensor Hub
- Predictive Maintenance Module
- Human Presence Detection
- Fall Detection Device
- Cloud-Connected Robot
- Air Quality Monitor
PSoC 6S2 + AIROC Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062S2-43012)
• Ultra-low-power PSoC 62 MCU that integrates an Arm Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M0+ onto a single chip and provides up to 2 MB of Flash and 1 MB of SRAM
• The Murata 1LV Module hosting the ultra-pow-power Infineon AIROC CYW43012 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Dual-Mode Bluetooth combo chipset radio
• CapSense capacitive touch sensing enabled buttons and sliders
• PSoC 5LP MCU for program/debug
• Excelon-Ultra 4Mbit 108-MHz QSPI nonvolatile F-RAM in an 8-SOIC package
|Build Period||27th August - 5th November 2021|
|Projects Due||5th November 2021|
|Winners Announced||November 2021|
|Prizes Shipped||November 2021|
Meet the Challengers
Selected official applicants will be chosen to receive the "Kit" listed above. These successful applicants will be our sponsored challengers, and they must use the PSoC 6S2 + AIROC Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062S2-43012) within their project, and publish their final code and designs on the element14 Community for others to use. Those not chosen as sponsored challengers may also join the competition, but they must base their projects around the kit listed above OR another PSoC 6 Kit and adhere to all terms and conditions of the challenge.
They need to post their progress and final project as at least 5 blog posts before the closing date (see above) when projects are due.
Posts which are media rich with photos, videos, and code samples will be viewed more favorably in the judging process.
The Judges have also commented we would please like to encourage that contestants to not use "MbedOS, but actually use ModusToolbox AnyCloud flow and assets, we will judge them much more favorably.
Please keep this in mind with your build.
Congratulations again to our sponsored challengers and any other challengers who use their own PSoC 6 Family kits!