Join Avnet for an NXP platform discovery series featuring the MaaXBoard and MaaXBoard RT devices.
MaaXBoard SBCs are designed based on NXP’s low cost, feature rich i.MX processors and contain everything necessary for embedded computing and smart edge IoT applications with Linux, Android and RTOS based systems. This free workshop series also features webinars where users will meet the Avnet Field Application Engineers, discuss pre-work, time investments and benefit from live Q&A. After each webinar, registrants will be emailed a link to the associated on-demand workshop recording.
Registrants will also be given preferred access to discounted MaaXBoard devices (optional purchase).
WHY TAKE THE WORKSHOP?
- Participate in a free training series for MaaXBoard devices
- Access to Avnet FAE's, pre-work, and live Q&A during each of the training sessions
- Optional 10% discount on the 8M and/or RT MaaXBoard
Track #1: MaaXBoard i.MX 8M
- How to use Gstreamer
- Multi-Core Basics and Device Trees
- Customizing your i.MX 8 Series Yocto
Track #2: MaaXBoard RT
- GUI displays using LVGL
- TensorFlowLite Object Recognition
- Voice User Interface using VIT