As invasive insects can cause great damage to the vines and grape harvest, monitoring pests in vineyards is a crucial element within wine production. In this webinar we will show how it's possible to remotely evaluate the pest population in vineyards, using Machine Vision and Machine Learning.
During this webinar, Andrea Richetta, head of the Pro/IoT market at Arduino will give an overview of how Machine Vision and Machine Learning can be used with smart agriculture and will prepare a live demo using the Nicla Vision board and the MKR 1310, focusing on LoRa and the available solutions from Arduino.
An Arduino Nicla Vision with trained model, combined with a MKR 1310 will identify and send data to Arduino ioT Cloud over LoRa to determine in real time the number and type of insects in a trap(s).
- Overview of how Machine Vision and Machine Learning can be used with Smart Agriculture
- Live Demo using the Nicla Vision board and the MKR 1310
- An Arduino Nicla Vision with trained model, combined with a MKR 1310 will identify and send data to Arduino ioT Cloud over LoRa to determine in real time the number and type of insects in a trap(s).
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is interested in Smart Agriculture and wants to understand how Arduino can enable fast and easy deployment. There’s no need for any specific knowledge in this sector.
A live demo featuring the following kit will be presented. You can attend even if you don't have the kit but if you would like to follow along you will need:
|Product Name||Manufacturer||Quantity||Buy Kit|
|Nicla Vision||Arduino||1||Buy Now|
|MKR 1310||Arduino||1||Buy Now|
Attend and Learn to Earn a Certificate:
Following this presentation there will be a short quiz to test your knowledge. Complete the quiz and watch the presentation either live or On Demand to earn a certificate.
Read here on more information about how to get your certificate: /members-area/support/w/site-faq/27798/how-do-i-earn-a-certificate-for-viewing-a-webinar-or-webcast
To Earn a Certificate:
- View at least 30 minutes of the presentation
- Score a 100% on the quiz
|Andrea Richetta, Head of Customer Success|
|Andrea Richetta is Head of the Pro / IoT Business Unit at Arduino. His role is to provide solutions to the companies that want to integrate and leverage the various Arduino solutions into their business. Joined Arduino in 2014, before this role, he was the product manager then responsible for manufacturing, then Product manager for the Hardware department. Before joining Arduino , he was ICT Manager in a multinational company in the events industry.|