Greetings all,
I am Redeyesteve and I am looking forward to learning and sharing.
Greetings all,
I am Redeyesteve and I am looking forward to learning and sharing.
Welcome to the Community!! Have FUN!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Laureen
redeyesteve - I'll join in the rest of the crew with a BIG Welcome to the Community! You might also like BeagleBoard and CodeBug as well? So glad to have you as a member and looking forward to learning more about you! As a new member, you might find this Welcome New Members! post useful 
Hi Stephan,
I graduated from ITT in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1972.
I found it a great starting point for my career.
From there I did a BS in Computer Engineering and an MS in Computer Science.
I spent my career in the Aerospace business mostly as a systems engineer since I had the Hardware and Software background.
DAB
I built my first computer when I was 8 about 27 years ago. Dad taught me to solder soon after and to start repairing appliances. He gave me a Heathkit breadboard station to put together and experiment with at around 12.
I went to ITT after high school and got my first exposure to microcontrollers and TTL logic. I wired fire alarm panels for Honeywell during school and went to work for a large semiconductor company afterwards.
I did nothing but down-to-the-board troubleshooting and forgot most of what I learned. Then came Arduino and Raspberry Pi to pull me back in.