Demonstration Board for 8-bit SV family
This demonstration kit comes with everything required to complete an entire project using the SV16/8 family with 32SDIP SV16 soldered. Application development is quick and easy with the integrated, Open-Source, USB-BDM, sample software tools, and examples.
An optional BDM_PORT port is also provided to allow use of a BDM_PORT cable. One, 40-pin connector provides access to all IO signals on the target MCU.
- MC9S08SV16, 32 SDIP with 16K Bytes Flash; 1K Bytes RAM
- RS-232 Serial Data Physical Layer Transceiver
- Integrated Open-Source, USB-BDM
- BDM_PORT header for external BDM cable support
- MCU_PORT pin header for access to MCU IO signals
- Three options of power input from: USB-BDM, on-board regulator and Connector J1
- Demonstration Board