Breakout board with the FXAS21002C and the FXOS8700CQ
The BRKT-STBC-AGM01 Breakout board containing the FXAS21002C and the FXOS8700CQ that can be used in a development environment. The Freedom Development Platform is a 9-axis NXP Sensor solution, the FRDM-STBC-AGM01, is a sensor expansion board for the FXAS21002C gyroscope and the FXOS8700CQ 6-axis sensor. Features include 9-axis sensing compatible with most FRDM boards and is supported by the NXP Sensor Fusion Toolbox.
FXOS8700CQ 6-axis sensor combines industry leading accelerometer and magnetometer sensors in a small package. The 14-bit accelerometer and 16-bit magnetometer are combined with a high-performance ASIC to enable an eCompass solution capable of a typical orientation resolution of 0.1 degrees and sub 5 degree compass heading accuracy for most applications.
The FXAS21002C 3-axis gyroscope is the latest addition in NXP's extensive family of inertial, magnetic, pressure and touch sensors. NXP serves as your one stop shop for building a 9-axis solution comprised of an FXAS21002C gyroscope, an accelerometer and a magnetometer for use in game controllers, electronic compass stabilization and enhanced motion control.
- BRKTSTBC-AGM01 Breakout board:
- Small form factor with the same design as the FRDMSTBC-AGM01
- Enables easy prototyping: Can be easily wired or clipped onto host systems.
- Highly integrated
- Wide dynamic range ±1200 μT
- Embedded vector magnitude detection
- Embedded autonomous hard iron calibration
- Low-power consumption
Features of FXAS21002C 3-Axis Digital Gyroscope:
- 2.7 mA active current (2.8 µA standby current)
- Angular rate sensitivity of 0.0625 dps/LSB
- Dynamically selectable full-scale range (±250/±500/±1000/±2000°/s)
- 32 sample FIFO
- Output data rates (ODR) from 12.5 Hz to 800 Hz
- Sleep mode
- –40 °C to 85 °C operating temperature range
- Breakout board