Hello, I wish to put this on a board
http://www.kycon.com/Pub_Eng_Draw/KLDX-0202-x-LT.pdf
But I cannot figure out how to make rectangular holes for the life of me, how do I do it in eagle?
Hello, I wish to put this on a board
http://www.kycon.com/Pub_Eng_Draw/KLDX-0202-x-LT.pdf
But I cannot figure out how to make rectangular holes for the life of me, how do I do it in eagle?
I'm not sure about eagle, but you want a slotted hole for this. It won't be a rectangle, which is better for the guy who has to manufacture it. Have a look at this:
I'm not sure about eagle, but you want a slotted hole for this. It won't be a rectangle, which is better for the guy who has to manufacture it. Have a look at this:
So if I use the wire tool on layer 46 to cut out the hole and then SMD on top/bottom to cover it it should work then?