Pi in the Sun is our summer mission to bring you more Raspberry Pi Projects that can enhance your summer. To meet this goal, we need more portable Pi projects for you to take along on your summer plans.
To give you a great reason to help us, we're making 10 and 10 Battery Packs available to 10 yet to be determined lucky Community members who have existing projects that would be more summertime friendly if they were portable.
What you have to do:
- Add a comment to this blog that includes a link to your existing Raspberry Pi Project (either on the element14.com community or anywhere on the world wide web)
- Tell us why your project would be better if it were portable.
- We like photos and videos and details so special preference will be given to those entries that have detail and a compelling reason for going portable.
- Think Pi projects that support activity. (Moving a joystick on your gaming console DOES NOT count as active.)
We’ll take submissions through midnight, Monday 7-July Central time. Good luck!
BONUS: FREE RASPBERRY PI FOOTBALLS (Or soccer balls, depending on where you're from)
- Like getting free stuff? You might be interested in a Rasperry Pi football
By submitting an entry you will automatically start receiving notifications of other responses to this post. If you do not wish to receive notifications, select "Unfollow" at the top right of the post.
If you have any questions, please let us know in our Feedback & Support area.