Dear: Element 14 Community
I am letting you guys know I am building a raspberry pi cluster based off of a laser cut frame I designed and cut on a laser cutter and designed with librecad.
Let me just explain first of all my experiences as an engineer. Here are a list of accomplishments I have made within the past few years.
- Built a video game for xbox 360 from XNA C#.
- Built a 3D printer.
- Built several robots with Arduino.
- 3D printed a ton of junk in my basement.
- Working on a new 3D printer.
- Did first robotics and learned netbeans ide.
- and more...
I also have used a raspberry pi before. I recently got a raspberry working with an lcd display and raspbian. Here are a list of parts I need to continue the project.
- 60 * m2.5 X 15mm bolts.
- 15 * RPi3
- A ton of Ethernet cables
- A 15 usb port usb bus
- A 15 Ethernet port Ethernet bus
- usb micro cables.
I would also need to accomplish the following.
- Powering 15 raspberry pis.
- Getting 15 raspberry pi's in a cluster.
- Mounting and keeping things organized in the cluster.
- Program a code breaking algorithm.
Wish me good luck!!! Thanks!!!