Hello Raspberry Pi fans!
A few months ago, I made my Raspberry Pi into a dedicated speech synthesizer. Here are some of my blog posts:
- Raspberry Pi Project: Dedicated Speech Synthesizer without GUI
- Raspberry Pi Project: Dedicated Speech Synthesizer without GUI, Part 2
- Standalone Arduino-controlled Raspberry Pi-powered Speech Synthesizer
- My Raspberry Pi Speaks TAGALOG!
- Enhanced: Standalone Arduino-controlled Raspberry Pi-powered Speech Synthesizer
- Raspberry Pi: Talking Random Number Generator using C/C++
My Post-Pi Projects...
Now, I have given my Raspberry Pi to my 13 year old nephew, Josh, as I now have the . I'm also continuing my speech synthesis projects with SpeakJet. For those that would like to connect the SpeakJet to their Raspberry Pi, please refer to my article. Thanks!
Thanks for Reading!
Speech Synthesis has been my hobby for three decades now, and it continues on... Have nice day, everybody!
Marcos "Kuya Marc" Miranda